Indemnity Form and Conditions of Lessons
Swimming and learning to swim can be an enjoyable recreational activity. However, like many recreational activities, learning to swim carries with it the risk of physical injury.
By checking the box below you agree as follows:
- You have been informed of and agree to the reasonable safety requirements and procedures which must be adhered to in relation to all swimming lessons provided by Tanya's Travelling Tadpole Tuition Pty Ltd (ABN: 33 109 827 830), its employees and representatives and you will explain these requirements and procedures to your child/children (Please see Tanya's Travelling Tadpole Tuition Teaching and lesson procedures).
- Your child/children, named above take part in swimming lessons provided by Tanya's Travelling Tadpole Tuition Pty Ltd, its employees or representatives at your sole risk, to the extent permitted by law.
- Tanya's Travelling Tadpole Tuition, its employees and representatives have no liability to you or your child for any act or omission (including negligence) arising out of the services that Tanya's Travelling Tadpole Tuition Pty Ltd, its employees or representatives provide which cause any damage or personal injury.
- You release and indemnify, to the extent permitted by law, Tanya's Travelling Tadpole Tuition Pty Ltd, its employees and representatives, and the owner of the swimming pool should your lessons not be taking place in your own swimming pool, from and against any claim, demand, loss, accident, damage, injury, death, liability, cost and expense that may be incurred or sustained by any person as a result of any act, matter or thing done, permitted or omitted to be done by Tanya's Travelling Tadpole Tuition Pty Ltd, its employees or representatives in relation to the provision of swimming lessons.
- You agree to's Conditions of Lessons, which are as follows:
- Lessons are to be paid for each term or holiday programme in advance.
- Lessons may be made up in case of illness, where notice is given more than 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time. Notification of inability to attend scheduled lessons is requested as early as possible.
- Tanya will advise of unsuitable weather conditions, in which case lessons will be made up on a later occasion.