If you are over 17 years old and are looking for a fun, challenging and rewarding job this summer then you need to get your swimmers on and become a Mobile Swim Instructor. This is a fabulous job for someone with energy, enthusiasm and commitment – here’s why:
- It’s lots of fun – you get to meet lots of cool kids and families
- It’s flexible – you can work your shifts around uni and school schedules
- You have independence and autonomy – you are out teaching by yourself in backyard pools, but with the support of a great team and boss
- It’s rewarding to see kids develop their skills & help them learn to swim and become safer in water. You might just save someone’s life by teaching them how to swim and be safe around water!
- It looks great on your CV – especially if you are studying a degree related to education, psychology or sport
- You are outside in the sun – not stuck in an office or a shop
- You get great learning and development. The business offers great training programs for first time teachers up to experienced instructors
- You meet loads of interesting people.
- It PAYS REALLY WELL compared to other casual work.
Working at Tanya’s Travelling Tadpole Tuition is awesome. All you need is access to a car. You will also need your AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia certification and have a valid CPR certificate, but Tanya and her team will help you sort all that out if you haven’t qualified already.
Tanya is always looking for good staff, so if you’re interested and want to know more give her a call or contact her below.